LifeVac has been used  again to save an elderly man from choking to death

LifeVac Europe received news that a 77-year old gentleman with facial hair was saved with LifeVac when he choked on a large piece of chicken.

 

The gentleman was enjoying an enchilada when the chicken became lodged in his airway. Thankfully his daughter had a LifeVac in their home when her father choked. First aid choking protocol was attempted, however it was difficult to perform as the gentleman was sitting on the couch and he is not able to stand on his own.

The family used the LifeVac device while in a sitting position and on the first application the obstruction was removed.

Choking Dangers

Read more about choking dangers

Read more

More News

Medical Evidence – Clinical Trial

How LifeVac saves lives in a choking emergency   …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Boy in School

LifeVac Saves Boy in School in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Parent Saves 8-Year-Old Daughter from Choking

LifeVac Europe are proud to share news of another life saved in a choking emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany