Can I use LifeVac – Is LifeVac approved to use?

The answer is yes, you can use your LifeVac and it is approved for use …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Child from Choking

Sometimes we are not able to share full details publicly, of when LifeVac has been used. This might be due to mitigating circumstances around the choking incident, patient confidentiality or other factors such as family members not wanting their life to be made public. Although all of our usage forms are completed in full independently, …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 3-Year-Old in Choking Emergency

LifeVac Europe are thrilled to announce and share details of LifeVac saving a 3 year old girl …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 77 Year Old Man from Choking

LifeVac has been used  again to save an elderly man from choking to death …

Read More

LifeVac Saves a Woman with Lou Gehrig’s Disease from Choking

We are pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped to save another life …

Read More

LifeVac used again in HC-One

LifeVac helps remove piece of sausage in partial airway obstruction …

Read More

Mother Saves Her Son In A Choking Emergency

JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Residents Life Within HC-One

LifeVac has again helped save another life in the UK Care Sector …

Read More

LifeVac Europe Partner with CareShield

Together we can save hundreds of lives every year in the UK care sector from choking to death …

Read More

Resident’s Life Saved

We are very proud to share more wonderful news that LifeVac has been used to save another life. …

Read More

Life Saved – UK Care Sector

The team at LifeVac Europe are incredibly pleased to share the wonderful news that LifeVac has saved another life in the adult care sector.   …

Read More

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac

  We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied. LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was …

Read More

Older Entries

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece