Life Saved No1941

On March 14th a 7-month-old boy from choked on a piece of grilled cheese. He was wheezing and turning blue. LifeVac was applied after back blows were unsuccessful. On the first application the obstruction was removed. “I was home alone with both boys and this absolutely saved my son’s life and got the situation under control.”

I want to say how thankful I am for LifeVac. It’s one of those things you buy, hoping & thinking you will probably never use it. But truthfully couldn’t be more relieved and humbled to have it save Jaxson. It’s an overwhelming wave of emotions going through something like this, but I am forever indebted to your company.

I was feeding him dinner and he is learning BLW. He ate two pieces of the grilled cheese before perfectly fine and I figured he was still hungry for more, so I gave him two more pieces and that third piece is when the choking incident happened. He seemed to just be gagging at first and then you could just see a look at his eye that changed. He was still crying, but it was a very muffled cry and I pulled him out of his highchair and started doing back blows to have the piece come up.

I brought him back up and he was still crying but with a muffled cry and I flipped him over again to do more back blows, and that’s when he started wheezing and what sounded like to me gasping for air. I grabbed the LifeVac out of our pantry where we keep it, sat him on the couch, and with the first try of using it, the piece he was choking on came right up. Instant relief overwhelmed me, and he cried for about 30 seconds and was ready to eat some more. Again, to be a kid again. He has a raspy throat as anyone would, but he seems to be in good spirits and is eating just fine.

Protect Your Loved Ones Today

Get our bundle kit. Protect your family in a choking emergency. This kit comes with everything you need. Receive a Home kit and Travel kit for only £104.46

Shop

More News

LifeVac helps save it’s youngest life, 3 week old Audrey.

On the 15th of November LifeVac was informed once again of saving another life. This time it is very special, our youngest life to date, a 3 week old girl named Audrey Johnson. Audrey was unable to breath due to a mix of thick mucus and gripe water in her airway. Audrey started to turn …

Read More

Man Saves Himself with LifeVac

Man Saves Himself with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac® Saves Another Life in a UK Care Home in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany