LifeVac Saves 1 Year Old Boy in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to announce another life saved

It has been reported to us, that a 15-month-old baby boy began choking on a penny. The coin caused a partial airway obstruction. He was gagging and could hardly breathe. His father tried infant BLS Choking First Aid rescue procedures but unfortunately was not able to dislodge the obstruction. The child’s father retrieved his LifeVac device and on the second attempt, the child’s airway was cleared saving his life.

 

*USA

More News

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

LifeVac Saves 73-Year-Old Woman In a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Choking in the news, Dysphagia and invasive suction vs non-invasive suction.

This past week, we have read an alarming amount of news articles relating to choking deaths in the care sector and outside of the care sector. In some of these tragic incidences abdominal thrusts and back blows failed and others no help was given, which is very disturbing. Here is a most recent news article: Care …

Read More

LifeVac Helps Save Another Life in a UK Care Home

LifeVac saves a life within Hallmark care homes …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa