LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a choking incident took place in California. A 22-year-old male choked on a piece of pizza. BLS first aid choking rescue procedures were carried out but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was utilized and on the first application, successfully dislodged the pizza from the choking patient’s airway.

More News

LifeVac helps save another life – Prairie Du Chien Police Department

LifeVac Europe is overjoyed to announce news of another life saved.  A few weeks ago, LifeVac was utilized by the Prairie Du Chien Police Department in Wisconsin when law enforcement officers responded to a choking-related emergency. When arriving on the scene the elderly gentleman was immediately attended to using the Heimlich maneuver.  When choking rescue …

Read More

2 – Year Old Boy Saved By Babysitter

2-Year-Old Boy Saved by his Babysitter with LifeVac …

Read More

Older Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac

Older Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa