LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a choking incident took place in California. A 22-year-old male choked on a piece of pizza. BLS first aid choking rescue procedures were carried out but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was utilized and on the first application, successfully dislodged the pizza from the choking patient’s airway.

More News

Four more lives saved!

We have been informed LifeVac has been used in different parts of the world again to save more lives from choking to death when BLS has failed.     …

Read More

Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save a Life

Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save 71-Year-Old Woman from Choking …

Read More

LifeVac saves two lives in the care sector, this time in the Netherlands!

The team at LifeVac Europe are please to announce that LifeVac has saved two lives in the Netherlands from choking to death when BLS failed. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany