LifeVac Helps Save Another Life in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are pleased to share news of another life saved

The team at LifeVac Europe are very proud to share news of another life saved in a UK care home. Continuing to help reduce one of the leading causes of accidental death in adults over the age of 65…choking.

An elderly resident who resides in a care home in the South East of England, came in to difficulty while enjoying their breakfast. A piece of toast had become lodged in their airway, creating a full airway obstruction.

A nurse acted quickly delivering BLS first aid choking protocol. Unfortunately these efforts could not dislodge the obstruction . Another member of staff quickly retrieved their LifeVac device.

While in a standing position, LifeVac was applied and on the second application, dislodged the full airway obstruction, saving the residents life.

Fantastic, major role as BSL wasn't working. Saved life and avoided hospital admission

— Nurse

More News

11 month old Amarannia saved from choking to death.

11 month old Amarannia was playing in her living room when she picked up a piece of plastic and put it in her mouth. …

Read More

LifeVac® Saves 8-Week-Old Baby Girl’s Life

LifeVac® are Proud to Share Details of Another Life Saved …

Read More

62-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac

62-Year-Old Saved in a Choking Emergency with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany