40-Year-Old Man Saved By LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It has been reported to us on December 15th that a 40-year-old male began choking on chewed food. The food caused a partial obstruction of the gentleman’s airway. Choking rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful. LifeVac was used while the victim was in a standing position. On the 2nd attempt, the food was dislodged from his airway saving his life.

More News

LifeVac saves another life in UK care sector

LifeVac saves a life within Akari Care in a choking emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life within Hallmark Care Homes and in the Spanish care sector!

It seems we are sharing news nearly every other week or month that LifeVac has saved another life as we continue to grow and lead the way in choking prevention. …

Read More

Evidence based research – ICLOR/ERC 2020 guidelines – What LifeVac is doing

As many of our supporters and clients know, LifeVac’s main goal is to have non-invasive hand held suction devices included into BLS protocol to raise the current 70% effectiveness to as close to a 100% effective as possible.   At LifeVac we know data merely on lives saved isn’t sufficient to prove how effective or …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa