LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved in a Care Home

It was reported to us by our partners in Australia that another life was saved in a care home. A 78-year-old female resident who resides within a Hunter Age care home in Australia choked on a piece of bread. The bread caused a full airway obstruction. Staff performed all BLS first aid choking rescue procedures but these attempts unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. LifeVac was then used, on the 3rd application, LifeVac® dislodged the obstruction saving the resident’s life.

More News

LifeVac Saves Little Girl From Choking on Toy

LifeVac Saves Little Girl From Choking on a Toy …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-old Boy Choking on Strawberry

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-old Boy Choking on Strawberry …

Read More

Parent Saves 4-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac

LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany