4-Year-Old boy Saved With LifeVac After Seizure in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of another life saved

 

It was reported to us that a 4-year-old boy choked on vomit/saliva.

Here is the mom’s account of the choking incident:

“My son had a febrile seizure and had choked on his saliva/vomit at the same time. He was turning blue. Once I used LifeVac he instantly started breathing again. Had I not had the LifeVac I really fear he either wouldn’t be here, or he would have brain damage. I 100% believe LifeVac helped save his life! And I am grateful I had it! He was struggling to breathe before I used it and he instantly started breathing after I used it one time.”

*USA

More News

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac after Choking on a Grape

7-Year-Old Boy is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in a choking emergency

Today we share more amazing news! …

Read More

LifeVac saves second life within Runwood Homes Senior Living.

We are very proud to share wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector The amazing team at The Mill House nursing home had to put their LifeVac training into action this week when a resident began to choke during meal time. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa