LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us, that LifeVac® was used again in the UK care sector. This time in a care home situated in Wales

An 80-Year-Old female resident was enjoying her breakfast when porridge became lodged in her airway. The porridge caused a full airway obstruction.

Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering back blows. Unfortunately these attempts could not dislodge the obstruction. The resident could not receive the abdominal thrusts, due to being bedridden.

Staff quickly grabbed their LifeVac® device from the wall mounted box. LifeVac® was applied while the resident was in a sitting position. On the 2nd Place-Push-Pull®, LifeVac® dislodged the porridge saving the choking casualties life.

LifeVac was essential in removing the blockage."

— Care Home Manager

More News

44-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac

44-Year-Old Saved from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

LifeVac Saves 11-Year-Old Girl with Epilepsy In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa