LifeVac® Registers Another Life Saved

It was reported to us, that LifeVac® was used again in the UK care sector. This time in a care home situated in Wales

An 80-Year-Old female resident was enjoying her breakfast when porridge became lodged in her airway. The porridge caused a full airway obstruction.

Staff acted quickly and accordingly delivering back blows. Unfortunately these attempts could not dislodge the obstruction. The resident could not receive the abdominal thrusts, due to being bedridden.

Staff quickly grabbed their LifeVac® device from the wall mounted box. LifeVac® was applied while the resident was in a sitting position. On the 2nd Place-Push-Pull®, LifeVac® dislodged the porridge saving the choking casualties life.

LifeVac was essential in removing the blockage."

— Care Home Manager

More News

LifeVac Used to Save the Life of 11-Month-Old in Choking Emergency

LifeVac Saves the Life of an 11-Month-Old in Choking Emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old Choked on Apple and Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved …

Read More

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard for airway clearance devices. The technical description of LifeVac is a non-invasive, portable airway clearance device. With two sonic welded discs for interchangeable sized masks and a patented one way valve system. This means when applied no air can be forced through the mask, but …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany