14-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac by Good Samaritan in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share news of another life saved

We have been informed that a 14-month-old baby girl named Sarah who choked on a tortilla chip while at a Mexican restaurant with her parents. A good Samaritan saw the little girl in distress as her parents frantically tried to dislodge the obstruction. Back blows were unsuccessful. The owner of the LifeVac is a mother that also used the rescue device to save her son recently. She ran to get her LifeVac travel kit that was in her car. She only had it for a short time and used it to save the life of a little girl she did not know. The child’s mother dropped to her knees and thanked the Good Samaritan. She graciously gave the LifeVac to the child’s family.

“We are so thankful this mum had her LifeVac with her in the car. What a hero! She saved not only one life but two!”

 

More News

Man Saved by LifeVac After Allergic Reaction

Man Saved by LifeVac After Allergic Reaction in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

National Care Group deploy LifeVac across all of their establishments!

Sadly, as we work with so many care providers across the UK and have so many care home suppliers who help us raise awareness and equip care homes all over the UK, we don’t always have time to promote everyone who we work with in the Adult Care Sector. There are so many out there …

Read More

Parent Saves 4-Year-Old Boy with LifeVac

LifeVac Announces Another Life Saved …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany