LifeVac Saves 94-Year-Old Female in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

A 94-year-old woman who resides in a Senior Assisted Living community in California began choking. The female resident that suffers from dementia began choking on a piece of shrimp, while having lunch. The food was completely blocking her airway. A CNA performed the Abdominal Thrusts on the patient but was unsuccessful in dislodging the obstruction. The LifeVac device was then administered and on the 2nd Place, Push, Pull motion dislodged the shrimp from the woman’s airway.

Resident was shaken up by the incident, but then said I’m going to be okay 15 minutes after the incident. Continued to monitor, no repercussions from incident. The device absolutely saved the patient’s life

— CNA

More News

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Registers Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

4-Year-Old Saved By Police Officers and LifeVac

Inside Edition: Austin Police Officer Saves 4-Year-Old with LifeVac …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl Chokes on Hot Dog – Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Little Girl Chokes on Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany