7-Month-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

A 7-month-old child has been saved in Newmarket, Ontario! We are overjoyed to learn that LifeVac was used to assist another child. Standard BLS first aid protocols were first attempted but unfortunately did not dislodge the airway obstruction. LifeVac was then utilized and on the third PLACE – PUSH – PULL, the obstruction was dislodged. The family has requested that no further information be released and we will always respect their privacy.

More News

CCTV footage of LifeVac saving a life.

A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome was eating a hot dog with his parent’s in an IKEA restaurant, The little boy began to choke on the hot dog. His parents carried out BLS protocol which failed. The little boy could not breath, speak or cough. The security team acted swiftly retrieving  LifeVac from …

Read More

1-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac

1-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

10-month-old saved from choking inside Irmo restaurant with LifeVac

LifeVac Europe are extremely proud to share amazing news that LifeVac saved 10 month old Gabriel …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa