2-Year-Old Choking on Bottle Cap Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl from Texas experienced a terrifying choking emergency. The child choked on a bottle cap. The little girl’s parents immediately grabbed their LifeVac device! On the second PLACE – PUSH – PULL, the bottle cap was dislodged opening the child’s airway and saving her life.

More News

1-Year-Old with Seizure Saved by LifeVac

1-Year-Old with Seizure Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another child’s life from choking to death.

LifeVac Europe was informed once again of saving another life. 11 month old, Meadow was eating an orange when it became lodged in her throat. She was coughing and gagging at first but it quickly turned into a full airway obstruction and the child was turning purple. Her mother quickly removed her from the high …

Read More

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard

What is LifeVac and how we set the worldwide standard for airway clearance devices. The technical description of LifeVac is a non-invasive, portable airway clearance device. With two sonic welded discs for interchangeable sized masks and a patented one way valve system. This means when applied no air can be forced through the mask, but …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany