1-Year-Old Chokes on Orange Piece is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

A one-year-old little girl choked on a piece of orange causing a full airway obstruction. The child was not able to make a sound and turned blue in color. Back blows were performed. The child was in and out of consciousness. Back blows were attempted again but failed. Thankfully, her mother had their LifeVac close by. She laid her daughter on the kitchen floor and used the choking rescue device twice. On the second attempt, the orange was dislodged from the child’s airway and fell out of her mouth.

We are thankful this family saw an ad on Facebook and purchased the LifeVac about 2 years ago. You just never know when a choking emergency might arise.

More News

22-Month-Old Girl Saved by LifeVac

LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved …

Read More

2-Year-Old Becomes Unconscious from Choking and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are Delighted to Share News of Another Child Saved …

Read More

LifeVac saves boy who chokes on piece of plastic

LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share news that we helped save another life …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany