LifeVac saves 40th life.

LifeVac Saves First Child In The UK

16th of September LifeVac was informed of saving our 40th life. On Saturday the 14th of September, Mark and his wife were enjoying dinner with their 11-month-old son Oscar.

Oscar was eating chopped up tuna and pasta, when he put too much food in his mouth and began to choke. His father and mother, two trained nurses, tried to dislodge the food by giving back slaps to Oscar which unfortunately failed. Oscar’s lips started to turn blue due to lack of oxygen. Mark grabbed his LifeVac home kit and applied LifeVac to his son in an effort to dislodge the obstruction in Oscar’s throat. After applying LifeVac a large tuna and pasta bolus was dislodged saving Oscar’s life.

“Thank you so much, my son is still here because I bought your device. Never in a million years did I think I would ever need it.”

— Oscar's Father - Mark Temprton

More News

1-Year-Old Chokes on Orange and is Saved with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Chokes on Orange Piece is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

CCTV footage of LifeVac saving a life.

A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome was eating a hot dog with his parent’s in an IKEA restaurant, The little boy began to choke on the hot dog. His parents carried out BLS protocol which failed. The little boy could not breath, speak or cough. The security team acted swiftly retrieving  LifeVac from …

Read More

10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac in Choking Emergency

10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa