7-Month-Old Baby Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is delighted to announce another life saved

LifeVac received news that a 7-month-old baby boy, choked on half sized grape given by older sister not realising he couldn’t eat it.

Here is the mother’s frightening testimonial of the choking incident:

“I put off ordering the LifeVac for a while. I had it in my cart and then something would come up that required more money than I anticipated so the LifeVac got put on hold. Finally, after some conversations with my mother who lost her father and aunt to choking deaths, she convinced me that I needed to go ahead and buy it. I purchased two home kits, one for me and one for her house. I received both kits and stashed mine in the cabinet in the kitchen with the thought that if I ever need it, it will be right there where we all eat and easily accessible.

I had no idea I would need my LifeVac not even two weeks after receiving it. Flash forward two weeks from the day I got my kits, my older kids, both 7 years old, were out of school for a snow day. My daughter who is overly ambitious about helping me with her little brother, who is 7 months old, has seen me feeding him and wanted to help so she decided to share her grapes.

As I had my back turned, unloading the dishwasher, I heard my son start to gasp. My daughter began screaming “IM SORRY IM SORRY! as my son began to turn a scary shade of red and that’s when I realized he was not breathing at all. I ran to the cabinet, grabbed the kit, put my son on his back and in one attempt dislodged half a grape my daughter had bitten off and given to him.

 

*USA

LifeVac saved my 7-month-old son and I quickly realised how lucky I was that I ordered those kits when I did. I am eternally thankful for LifeVac. I can’t imagine life without my baby boy and because of LifeVac I don’t have to.“

More News

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

Police officer saves a man from choking to death with LifeVac …

Read More

21 month old boy saved in choking emergency

21 month old Sawyer, saved by LifeVac and quick thinking Father.   The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped save another child’s life in a choking emergency. This time in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. …

Read More

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac

  We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied. LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa