8-Year-Old Girl Saved With LifeVac In A Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved!

It was reported to us that on December 5th an 8-year-old girl began choking on a piece of chicken.

The chicken caused a partial blockage of her airway. The abdominal thrusts were performed but was unsuccessful. LifeVac was used in a standing position 3 times and removed the obstruction. “Dislodged and was fine!”

We are thankful her family told her about LifeVac. You never know when a choking emergency may occur. Being prepared in an emergency situation can be life-changing.

 

*USA

More News

6-Year-Old Chokes on Marble Saved by Mother with LifeVac

6-Year-Old Chokes on Marble Saved by Mother with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves boy who chokes on piece of plastic

LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share news that we helped save another life …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 94-Year-Old Female

LifeVac Saves 94-Year-Old Female in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa