2-Year-Old Choking Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

A 2-year-old little boy choked on a piece of candy causing a partial airway obstruction. BLS first aid choking rescue protocol was performed but was unsuccessful in removing the obstruction. LifeVac was then used, on the first Place – Push – Pull, successfully dislodged the candy.

My wife grabbed it after the abdominal thrusts didn’t work, I was hesitant, but it saved my baby’s life, thank you. These should be in every space that children will be in. Absolutely saved my son’s life!

— Father

More News

5-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

22-Year-Old Chokes on Pizza and is Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved …

Read More

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac

8-Month-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany