8-Year-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It has been reported to us that an 8-year-old boy choked on a taco shell causing a partial airway obstruction. The family was visiting the child’s grandmother who lives in Ridge, New York. He was sitting at the kitchen counter and began choking. His older sister told her grandmother who yelled upstairs to her daughter to hurry and get downstairs. They had brought their travel kit with them when visiting her mother. In a panic, she quickly grabbed the LifeVac and used it three times.

The taco shell was dislodged with a pediatric mask and he was able to fully breathe again

— Mother

More News

LifeVac saves another care home residents life in a choking emergency.

LifeVac used again to save a resident of an Ontario based Long Term Care Facility! We are delighted to have received amazing news that LifeVac was used on April 28th to assist a 76 year old male resident during a choking emergency. Standard choking protocols were first administered but unfortunately failed. Thankfully the amazing staff …

Read More

21 month old boy saved in choking emergency

21 month old Sawyer, saved by LifeVac and quick thinking Father.   The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped save another child’s life in a choking emergency. This time in Ajax, Ontario, Canada. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Life In Porthaven Care Homes

LifeVac Saves Another Life in UK Care Sector In Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa