3-Year-Old Girl Saved in a Choking Emergency with LifeVac

LifeVac is proud to announce another life saved

We have received news that a 3-year-old little girl choked on granola. BLS Choking First Aid protocol rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful in removing the airway obstruction.

Here is the mother’s testimonial:

“She was choking on the granola, her lips were blue. I tried back blows and abdominal thrusts with no success. So I got out the LifeVac and put her flat on the counter. I did 3 push and pulls, her colour didn’t return to normal until I used the LifeVac and so I’m thankful we had it.”

*USA

More News

LifeVac saves boy who chokes on piece of plastic

LifeVac Europe is very pleased to share news that we helped save another life …

Read More

LifeVac saves two lives in the care sector, this time in the Netherlands!

The team at LifeVac Europe are please to announce that LifeVac has saved two lives in the Netherlands from choking to death when BLS failed. …

Read More

3-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa