3-Year-Old Girl Saved in a Choking Emergency with LifeVac

LifeVac is proud to announce another life saved

We have received news that a 3-year-old little girl choked on granola. BLS Choking First Aid protocol rescue procedures were performed but were unsuccessful in removing the airway obstruction.

Here is the mother’s testimonial:

“She was choking on the granola, her lips were blue. I tried back blows and abdominal thrusts with no success. So I got out the LifeVac and put her flat on the counter. I did 3 push and pulls, her colour didn’t return to normal until I used the LifeVac and so I’m thankful we had it.”

*USA

More News

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Man Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

First Responders Save 79-Year-Old in Wheelchair with LifeVac

First Responders Save 79-Year-Old in Wheelchair with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save it’s youngest life, 3 week old Audrey.

On the 15th of November LifeVac was informed once again of saving another life. This time it is very special, our youngest life to date, a 3 week old girl named Audrey Johnson. Audrey was unable to breath due to a mix of thick mucus and gripe water in her airway. Audrey started to turn …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa