1-Year-Old Saved With LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that LifeVac was used to help clear the airway of a precious baby boy who was choking on a peanut butter and jelly sandwich.

Here is the mother’s testimonial:

“I originally purchased LifeVac 2 years ago, hoping and not expecting to ever have to use it. When my 16-month-old began choking on a PB&J sandwich, my husband tried finger sweeps and back blows unsuccessfully before using the LifeVac. My son was unable to move air at the time, but with one pull of the LifeVac, the food was dislodged, and he was immediately crying and breathing again. I hate to think of what could have happened had it not been for this product. Thank you, LifeVac! Hopefully, my story will help save another life!”

*USA

More News

2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking on Chocolate

LifeVac Saves 2-Year-Old Girl Saved from Choking on Chocolate …

Read More

LifeVac saves first life within Dovehaven Care Home

It has been reported to us that LifeVac has been used again in the UK care sector, this time within Dovehaven Care Homes. …

Read More

Runwood Homes Partners With LifeVac Europe.

On the 24th of July 2019, leading UK residential care and nursing home operator, Runwood Homes, have partnered with LifeVac Europe, to equip staff with the only non-invasive airway clearance device to use in choking emergencies. The vacuum face-mask system operates with a simple place-push-pull handle manoeuvre to remove blockages by suction, 3 times greater …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa