LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old from Choking on a Quarter in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac announces another life saved

It has been reported to us that on December 10th LifeVac was used to help save the life of a 7-year-old boy. The child was choking on a quarter causing a partial airway obstruction. Choking first aid rescue procedures were performed by the child’s parent but failed. LifeVac was then applied to the young boy’s face while sitting on his parent’s lap. On the 3rd application, the quarter was dislodged saving his life.

After the choking issue, we took our son to the hospital to get checked. Once examined, he was released to go home. We monitored him closely for a few hours and it seems that he is doing well. Thank you LifeVac! I am sold for life.

More News

Cornwall hospital failings as patient choked on his own vomit

Failures could have “caused or contributed” to the death of a student who choked on his own vomit at Bodmin Hospital. …

Read More

60-Year-Old Woman Becomes Unconscious from Choking

60-Year-Old Woman Becomes Unconscious from Choking – Saved by LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac saves 1st life within the Caring Homes Group

The team at LifeVac Europe are very proud to share wonderful news of LifeVac saving another life in the adult care sector, thanks to quick thinking nurses. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa