Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency
LifeVac announces another life saved
It was reported to us that a 52-year-old male choked on a hamburger after going through the drive-thru at Mcdonald’s. He knew he was in distress and was not getting any air and pulled out of the parking lot to the side of the road. His daughter got out of the car and frantically yelled for someone to stop. A woman with 2 young children in the car stopped. After seeing he was choking she ran back to the car and grabbed her LifeVac. She used the device through the driver side window. She made sure he was okay afterward and then had to get back to her young children that were in the car.