Good Samaritan Saves Man from Choking with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are proud to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 50-year-old gentleman was saved by a Good Samaritan. The gentleman began to choke on a piece of chicken that caused a full airway obstruction  Unfortunately, no one was able to perform the abdominal thrusts due to his stature. Thankfully a Good Samaritan had a LifeVac in her car. After two attempts the food was dislodged saving his life.

“The device dislodged the chicken and was fine after that. He did not want/need further medical treatment. Absolutely! saved his life!”

He was such a large man no one could get their arm around him to do the abdominal thrusts. My car was right there with my LifeVac in it so it only took a couple of seconds to get it. I heard about the device on a Facebook story about a little boy that died after a choking incident not far from me. His parents are now huge advocates and trying to get LifeVac at every restaurant, school, and EMT they possibly can. When I bought mine I bought 4 of them. I got 3/4 of my children one to have for their kids, one for myself, and got donated to my grandson’s nursery school. Thank you for an AMAZING product! I’m SO glad I purchased one for myself when I purchased one for each of my 3 children that have young kids.

— Good Samaritan

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a Choking Emergency

Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Boy from Choking To Death …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life within a UK Nursing Home

LifeVac Saves a Life within Pilling Nursing Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

First Responders Save 79-Year-Old in Wheelchair with LifeVac

First Responders Save 79-Year-Old in Wheelchair with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa