Husband Saves his Wife Using LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are delighted to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that a 72-year-old woman choked on a piece of chicken causing a full airway obstruction. BLS first aid choking protocol was followed by her husband, but she is very petite, and her husband did not want to hurt her. They keep the LifeVac right near the sofa. She was panicking and not able to get any air. Her husband used the LifeVac device and on the third PLACE – PUSH – PULL, successfully dislodged the obstruction.

I appreciate your product so much, I bought 3 of them. This device should be everywhere

— Husband

More News

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Man Saves Himself Using LifeVac

  We are thrilled to share news of LifeVac saving another life when being self applied. LifeVac Europe are delighted to announce a 28-year-old male started choking on a piece of steak causing an airway obstruction. The victim used the LifeVac device on himself in a standing position. On the 3rd application, the obstruction was …

Read More

Man Saved by LifeVac After Allergic Reaction

Man Saved by LifeVac After Allergic Reaction in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa