LifeVac Saves 4-Year-Old Boy in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

 

It has been reported to us that on December 8th a 4-year-old little boy choked on corn. Choking rescue procedures were carried out but failed to dislodge the obstruction. The child was in a sitting position when LifeVac was utilized. On the second place, push, pull motion, LifeVac successfully dislodged the food clearing the child’s airway.

“It saved his life, thank you. I received this as a gift and never thought I would have to actually use it.”

*USA

More News

LifeVac Saves Another LifeVac in a UK Care Home

LifeVac Saves Another Residents Life in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany