Mother Saves Her 3-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

A 3-year-old little girl from Indiana began to choke on a grape. Her mother immediately performed BLS first aid choking rescue procedures to clear her airway. Unfortunately, the protocol was not successful. Thankfully she had a LifeVac that she purchased a while ago. She utilized the LifeVac device and was able to clear her airway.

Yes, it saved her life!

— Mother

More News

First Responder Saves Woman with LifeVac

First Responder Saves Woman with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save it’s youngest life, 3 week old Audrey.

On the 15th of November LifeVac was informed once again of saving another life. This time it is very special, our youngest life to date, a 3 week old girl named Audrey Johnson. Audrey was unable to breath due to a mix of thick mucus and gripe water in her airway. Audrey started to turn …

Read More

LifeVac saves first life within Dovehaven Care Home

It has been reported to us that LifeVac has been used again in the UK care sector, this time within Dovehaven Care Homes. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany