LifeVac Saves Life Within a Logan’s Restaurant in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to share details on another life saved

 

It was reported to us that on December 2nd another Good Samaritan used LifeVac to rescue a stranger. A 58-year-old gentleman was choking on a piece of shrimp while dining at a Logan’s restaurant. The food caused a partial blockage of the victim’s airway. LifeVac was used by the Good Samaritan several times dislodging the obstructions and saving his life.

“This man was at a restaurant, and I did not personally know him but ran to our car to grab the LifeVac. His choking incident led to stroke/seizure/ heart attack. We kept him alive until EMS ​arrived, and he was conscious once he left the restaurant. ”

What a great story! Thank you to the good Samaritan who helped save this gentleman’s life.

More News

LifeVac Saves Life in a UK Care Home

  LifeVac Helps Save Another Life in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac® Saves Another Life from Choking in a UK Care Home

LifeVac are Proud to Share News of Another Life Saved in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another child’s life in a choking emergency!

The team at LifeVac Europe have received news of another child’s life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother: …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany