First Responders Save 79-Year-Old in Wheelchair with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are happy to share news of another life saved by first responders

An Idaho Fire Department received the call of a choking emergency at a residential home. Upon arrival, a 79-year-old gentleman in a wheelchair was choking on a piece of chicken. His wife attempted BLS first aid choking protocol but was unsuccessful in her attempts. LifeVac was utilized by first responders.

A large chunk of chicken was removed, and his breathing returned to normal. The LifeVac saved his life as he was becoming lethargic, and his oxygen level was 70.

— EMS

More News

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Group.

LifeVac saves first life within Priory Adult Care The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share amazing news, we have been informed that LifeVac has saved it’s first life within Priory Group in a choking emergency. …

Read More

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac

Elderly Man Chokes on Pizza Dough Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save a Life

Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save 71-Year-Old Woman from Choking …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany