LifeVac Saves 6-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved

 

It was reported to us, that a 6-year-old little girl choked on a lifesaver (hard boiled sweet) causing a partial blockage of her airway. LifeVac was used immediately at the discretion of the parent to avoid the risk of hurting an already panicking child. The LifeVac was used three times and successfully dislodged the obstruction helping to save her life.

More News

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old That Choked on a Chocolate Wrapper

LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old That Choked on a Chocolate Wrapper in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

CCTV footage of LifeVac saving a life.

A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome was eating a hot dog with his parent’s in an IKEA restaurant, The little boy began to choke on the hot dog. His parents carried out BLS protocol which failed. The little boy could not breath, speak or cough. The security team acted swiftly retrieving  LifeVac from …

Read More

Man Chokes on Piece of Sausage and is Saved with LifeVac

Man Chokes on Piece of Sausage and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa