LifeVac Registers Another Child Saved in a Choking Emergency

It was reported to us a 9-month baby boy choked on a piece of Velcro from a children’s toy. The Velcro caused a complete airway obstruction. The child’s parent used the LifeVac immediately after seeing his son in complete distress. He laid his son on the counter-top and used the LifeVac twice to dislodge the obstruction.

Baby is safe and sound.”

— Parent

More News

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother

1-Year-Old Boy Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac by his Mother in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Evidence based research – ICLOR/ERC 2020 guidelines – What LifeVac is doing

As many of our supporters and clients know, LifeVac’s main goal is to have non-invasive hand held suction devices included into BLS protocol to raise the current 70% effectiveness to as close to a 100% effective as possible.   At LifeVac we know data merely on lives saved isn’t sufficient to prove how effective or …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany