LifeVac are Thrilled to Announce Another Life Saved

It was reported to us, an 8-month-old baby boy choked on a piece of bread. The bread was given to him by a sibling causing a partial airway obstruction. BLS first aid choking rescue procedures were performed but failed to remove the food.

 

As he continued to struggle with the food it appeared that his breathing was becoming shallow. Where we live, to have emergency help would have been too long. After two times, the piece of food was dislodged, and he cried furiously, which was a beautiful sound to all of us. My Grandmother gave us a unit, I am so grateful for her gift."

— Mother

More News

LifeVac Saves 1-Year-Old Boy

LifeVac Saves 1 Year Old Boy in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

9-Year-Old Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac

9-Year-Old Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac caught on CCTV saving a life

Hero Mum saves her two year old son in a choking emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany