LifeVac are Delighted to Share News of Another Life Saved

It was reported to us that a 2-year-old girl choked on her vomit. Below is the testimonial from the little girl’s mother.

My daughter woke up with a fever and vomiting, and during a round of vomiting, it became apparent that she was choking on vomit for several seconds before then going into a seizure. It turned out to be her first febrile seizure (as it was determined later by doctors at the hospital). After the seizure ended, my daughter was still not breathing, her face was changing colour and she was totally unconscious. As EMS were being called I grabbed my parents’ LifeVac (I had gifted these to my family the Christmas before) and began using it on my daughter. I did a few quick pushes and pulls (as we believed there was a blockage still) and my daughter began breathing again. My family and I, who all felt so desperate at that moment, I can tell you that we believed it did save her life. At the time, with EMS still minutes away, we thought the worst was happening before our eyes and felt helpless until I remembered the LifeVac. I just know that as I frantically used it on her at that moment, I thought it was her last hope, and when she began breathing and her eyes opened, I have never felt more grateful for anything. I will never be without one of these again and will continue spreading the word and gifting them. Thank you very much"

— Mother

More News

LifeVac helps save a life within Hallmark Care Homes

The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share more amazing news that LifeVac has helped save yet another life in the UK Adult Care Sector. This time within Hallmark Care Homes following their group roll out. …

Read More

LifeVac saves second life within Runwood Homes Senior Living.

We are very proud to share wonderful news that LifeVac has been used again to save a life in a choking emergency within the UK care sector The amazing team at The Mill House nursing home had to put their LifeVac training into action this week when a resident began to choke during meal time. …

Read More

82-Year-Old Lady Saved with LifeVac

82-Year-Old Lady Saved with LifeVac in Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa