LifeVac are Delighted to Share News of Another Child Saved

It was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl choked on a sweet causing a full obstruction of her airway. Her parent performed back blows but these attempts failed to dislodge the obstruction. Thankfully they had a LifeVac as their child became unconscious. On the first Place Push Pull motion, LifeVac dislodged the sweet saving her life.

She was able to breathe again, and her facial colour turned back to normal from fainted colour. We were so thankful we had this device and we were able to help our daughter right away.”

— Parent

More News

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac

1-Year-Old Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

3-Year-Old Chokes on Play-Doh and is Saved with LifeVac

3-Year-Old Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Supports National Choking Awareness Day

LifeVac Supports National Choking Awareness Day March 28th 2021   …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany