LifeVac Saves 11-Month-Old That Choked on a Chocolate Wrapper in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac registers another life saved

It has been reported to us an 11-month-old baby girl choked on a chocolate bar wrapper causing a partial airway obstruction. LifeVac was administered twice and successfully dislodged the object.

Her face was turning, and she couldn’t get a breath!!!! LifeVac absolutely saved my daughter’s life. We wouldn’t have been able to remove the wrapper without this.

— Mother

My daughter had to call EMS yesterday because my grandbaby was choking on a piece of a KitKat wrapper. She was blue. They tried the LifeVac that I had just ordered and received about a month ago. Thank you!!

— Grandmother

More News

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a Choking Emergency

Good Samaritan Saves 3-Year-Old Boy from Choking To Death …

Read More

2 – Year Old Boy Saved By Babysitter

2-Year-Old Boy Saved by his Babysitter with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac Helps Save Another LifeVac in a UK Nursing Home

LifeVac Helps Save Another LifeVac in a UK Nursing Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany