2-Year-Old Boy Saved by his Babysitter with LifeVac

LifeVac is thrilled to share news of another life saved

A 2-year-old boy was saved by his babysitter when he choked on a chicken nugget. The babysitter who is a neighbour watches the children daily. When the child began to choke, she right away used the LifeVac as she was trained by the parents. One the first Place, Push, Pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the child’s airway.

“Successful! LifeVac saved my son’s life!”

More News

LifeVac saves two lives in the care sector, this time in the Netherlands!

The team at LifeVac Europe are please to announce that LifeVac has saved two lives in the Netherlands from choking to death when BLS failed. …

Read More

LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

LifeVac Saves 11-Year-Old Girl with Epilepsy In A Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves 37th life from choking to death!

On the 10th of September LifeVac was informed of our 37th life saved! In March LifeVac partnered with CareChoice Ireland care group who rolled out LifeVac across all of their homes after staff receiving training. CareChoice Ireland provide outstanding care to the wonderful resident’s that reside in their beautiful care establishments that range from 50 …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany