2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are thrilled to register another life saved

It was reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl choked on cheese. The food caused a total blockage of the child’s airway. When back blows failed the child’s mother utilized the LifeVac device and successfully dislodged the food on the first application. We are so thankful this little girl is okay after experiencing such a scary choking incident.

After trying to see if she could cough it out, we did back blows, and then I got the LifeVac. The LifeVac was used and the cheese came right out.

— Mother

More News

Arthur Lih the inventor of LifeVac shares his story

We are extremely proud to have created LifeVac with Arthur who is a close family friend as well as a part of our inspiration. Since LifeVacs invention and the forming of LifeVac USA and LifeVac Europe, there is now LifeVac Spain, LifeVac Canada, LifeVac Southeast Europe, LifeVac South Africa, LifeVac Polska and LifeVac Japan. All …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Toddler from Choking

LifeVac Saves Another Toddler from Choking in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

11-Year-Old Chokes on Chicken Nugget and is Saved with LifeVac®

LifeVac® Saves Another Child in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany