Grandmother Saves 2-Year-Old Boy Choking on Bread with LifeVac

LifeVac registers another life saved

A two-year-old little boy from Florida choked on a clump of white bread. The food caused a total blockage of his airway. The little boy was with his grandmother at the time of the choking incident. Choking first aid rescue procedures were performed but failed to dislodge the obstruction. The child was laid across the adult’s lap and LifeVac was administered 1 time. LifeVac successfully dislodged the obstruction opening up the child’s airway.

 

My mother was the one with my son but she is familiar with LifeVac and she has one at her home as well. He was starting to breathe and cry at the onset of use so she did not need to keep plunging.

— Mother

More News

Clayton-le-Moors care home under investigation following choking death.

An investigation into choking risks at a Lancashire care home has been launched following the death of one of its residents. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Nursing Home

LifeVac Saves Another Life in a UK Nursing Home in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Coroner opens inquests into choking deaths

 Care Staff Did All They Could, But Sadly The Resident Died …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa