LifeVac are Thrilled to Share News of Another Life Saved

A 22-month-old girl choked on a piece of a pear causing a complete airway obstruction. Her mother followed BLS first aid choking protocol. Back blows failed to remove the obstruction. After three attempts she grabbed her LifeVac and used it, on the first application LifeVac dislodged the obstruction.

Below is the mothers testimonial:

I am a mum of 3 who is first aid certified. Today my daughter choked (age 22 months) on a piece of pear. I tried BLS protocol to remove it, but it would not budge! She started to turn blue when I reached for the LifeVac and with one good pull it popped out! Thank you from the bottom of my heart ❤️ There is no fear like watching your child choke and not being able to help!”

— Mother

More News

LifeVac saves another life in the UK care sector!

On the 18th of November, LifeVac Europe was informed once again it had been used to save another life. This time to save a residents life in a Future Care Group home in Chichester. It was only in October that Future Care Group partnered with LifeVac and we completed regional training for their group roll …

Read More

22-Month-Old Boy Chokes on Strawberry Saved with LifeVac

22-Month-Old Boy Saved by LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac Saves 6-Year-Old Girl from Choking

LifeVac Saves 6-Year-Old Girl in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany