LifeVac ACD helps save 2-year-old girl in a choking emergency

The team at LifeVac Europe are pleased to share fantastic news of another life saved! It has been reported to us that a 2-year-old little girl choked on a piece of sausage. Her mother attempted choking rescue procedures but was not successful. LifeVac was used and on the first application, the sausage was dislodged enabling the child to breathe again. We are so happy this family saw had a LifeVac airway clearance device to hand.

More News

Mother Saves Her Son In A Choking Emergency

JD Choked On A Turkey & Cheese Sandwich We are very happy to share more news of LifeVac being used by a mother to save her son’s life in a choking emergency. …

Read More

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac

5-Year-Old Chokes on Shrimp and is Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another child’s life in a choking emergency!

The team at LifeVac Europe have received news of another child’s life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother: …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa