2-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are extremely proud to announce another life saved

LifeVac announces another life saved. It was reported to use on December 14th that a 2-year-old boy began choking on an orange. The orange caused a partial airway obstruction. The parent used the LifeVac right away and on the first application, the obstruction was dislodged from the child’s airway helping save his life.

It worked right away and saved my son’s life

— Parent

*USA

More News

LifeVac used AGAIN in the UK Care Sector!

It has been reported to the team here at LifeVac Europe that LifeVac has been used for the first time within TLC Care in their Cambridge Manor Residential Nursing Dementia Care Home. …

Read More

Woman Saves Her Grandmother with LifeVac

Woman Saves Her Grandmother with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Resident dies on lunch hours after receiving his COVID vaccination

Resident dies on lunch hours after receiving his COVID vaccination   A Colchester Care Home resident died after choking on his lunch just a few hours after being given his first Covid-19 vaccination and beating the virus. In a further tragic twist his wife had died in a car accident just a few days before …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa