LifeVac Saves 11-Year-Old Girl with Epilepsy In A Choking Emergency

LifeVac Europe are thrilled to share news of another life we have helped save

 

An 11-year-old girl with Epilepsy suffered a partial obstruction when eating a hot dog. LifeVac was used and with one application removed the hot dog from the child’s airway.

Below is the mother’s testimonial:

She is tube-fed due to swallowing issues. She had gotten into her sister’s food without our realizing it. We noticed she was straining to breathe. We rushed to use the LifeVac and the hot dog blockage (about 1 inch) came out immediately. It was so easy to use under stress and we are so grateful we thought ahead to buy one. Thank you for saving our daughter.

— Mother

*USA

More News

CCTV footage of LifeVac saving a life.

A 3 year old boy with Down Syndrome was eating a hot dog with his parent’s in an IKEA restaurant, The little boy began to choke on the hot dog. His parents carried out BLS protocol which failed. The little boy could not breath, speak or cough. The security team acted swiftly retrieving  LifeVac from …

Read More

3 year old boy saved by LifeVac!

On November 14th,  LifeVac was used again to save the life of a 3-year-old boy named Zeppelin …

Read More

LifeVac helps save another life in the UK Adult Care Sector

The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share more amazing news that LifeVac has helped save yet another life in the UK Adult Care Sector. This time within Hallmark Care Homes following their group roll out. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa