LifeVac Saves Another Residents Life in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac Europe are pleased to share news of another life saved

It was reported to us that LifeVac was deployed in a care home. The home is situated in the Southeast of England.

An elderly female resident was enjoying their meal, when she quickly came into difficulty. Food had become lodged in her airway. Creating a full airway obstruction.

Staff acted quickly, delivering BLS choking protocol. Unfortunately these attempts were unsuccessful in dislodging the airway obstruction. The resident then became unconscious. Staff members quickly deployed their LifeVac device from their wall mounted kit.

One the second Place – Push – Pull motion, LifeVac dislodged the casualties airway obstruction, saving her life.

Extremely positive as the resident recovered and they found device easy to use, quick and easy to use and life saving.

— Care Home Manager

Matthew Banagan – LifeVac Europe, commented: “This is amazing news to receive. The impact we are having on loved ones lives within the UK care sector is amazing! We have welcomed a further 7 more care and nursing home providers to the LifeVac family this month. We are extremely proud to have worked with and equipped 1000’s providers across the UK, helping save over 397 lives.”

More News

Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save a Life

Emergency Services Use LifeVac to Save 71-Year-Old Woman from Choking …

Read More

Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac

Man Saved by Good Samaritan with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl is Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany