LifeVac® Are Pleased to Share News of Another Child Saved

It was reported to us that a 7-month-old baby boy choked on 3 pieces of watermelon. His mother attempted blows several times, but her efforts were unsuccessful in dislodging the food. LifeVac® was used once, and successfully dislodged the obstruction allowing the child to breathe again.

He was still learning to eat, and I was learning how to chop his food to the right size, and I switched up the size mid-meal (bad decision) and he put three pieces of watermelon in his mouth and swallowed. I realized he was choking and grabbed him out of his highchair. I did three back blows and then turned him around to see a red face, gargling/slobbery watermelon coming out of his mouth and thought… Am I really going to need to use the LifeVac? I just bought it a few months back. And then I thought don’t mess with the back blows anymore. I used it and three pieces flew out of his mouth, and I cried and he didn’t. He was just fine.”

— Mother

More News

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old from Choking on Penny

LifeVac Saves 9-Month-Old Baby in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac saves another life in the care sector!

LifeVac have been informed once again our device has been put to use to save another life from choking to death.   …

Read More

Good Samaritan Saves Man in Care Center with LifeVac

Good Samaritan Saves Man in Care Center with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany