LifeVac saves it’s 25th life!

LifeVac Europe have been informed, on the 6th of January 2019  an 86 year old gentleman with Dementia started choking on meat whilst eating his meal in Thessaloniki, Greece. BLS was performed on the male to dislodge the full airway obstruction which failed.

EKAB Emergency Services were then called to the scene as the gentleman started to become unconscious. LifeVac was used by EKAB paramedics to dislodge a large chunk of meat within seconds. The gentleman started to breath again but felt uncomfortable and was wheezing. He was then taken to Hospital by ambulance where it was determined he had additional food stuck in his lower airway.

The clinical team used LifeVac again where it dislodged another chunk of meat (pictured below) from his lower airway. The elderly gentleman made a full recovery with no adverse effects.

More News

Anti-choking devices information for users and patients – MHRA

MHRA Lifting of Restrictions on LifeVac in the UK and Dangerous Illegal Unregulated Chinese Counterfeit Devices …

Read More

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop and is Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Chokes on Lollipop Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

2-Year-Old Girl is Saved with LifeVac

2-Year-Old Girl Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany