10-month-old Girl Saved with LifeVac

LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved

It was reported to us that a 10-month-old girl choked on a strawberry that fully obstructed her airway. The child was seated in her highchair when the choking incident took place after her older brother gave her a piece of a strawberry. Her mother saw immediately she was in distress and removed her from the highchair laying her on the floor. LifeVac was used and on the first application successfully dislodged the strawberry saving her life.

“Our baby is fine now. Her older brother handed her half of a strawberry while I was not looking.”

*USA

More News

2-Year-Old Boy Saved With LifeVac

2-Year-Old Boy Saved with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

LifeVac helps save it’s youngest life, 3 week old Audrey.

On the 15th of November LifeVac was informed once again of saving another life. This time it is very special, our youngest life to date, a 3 week old girl named Audrey Johnson. Audrey was unable to breath due to a mix of thick mucus and gripe water in her airway. Audrey started to turn …

Read More

Aunt Saves Her 3-Year-Old Niece from Choking

Aunt Saves Her 3-Year-Old Niece in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa