LifeVac Saves 67-Year-Old Man in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are extremely proud to share news of another life saved. It has been reported to us a ​67-year-old gentleman choked on a fish oil capsule causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was utilized immediately and on the first place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the choking victim’s airway. LifeVac helped save another life!

More News

URGENT PRODUCT RECALL – AMAZON UK

Dangerous Counterfeit Recall for all UK Customers …

Read More

7-Year-Old Girl Chokes on a Marble

LifeVac Saves 7-Year-Old Girl Who Choked on a Marble …

Read More

18-Month-Old Baby Girl Chokes and is Saved with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device

18-Month-Old Baby Girl Saved with LifeVac Choking Rescue Device …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany