LifeVac Saves 67-Year-Old Man in a Choking Emergency

LifeVac are extremely proud to share news of another life saved. It has been reported to us a ​67-year-old gentleman choked on a fish oil capsule causing a partial obstruction. LifeVac was utilized immediately and on the first place, push, pull motion the obstruction was dislodged from the choking victim’s airway. LifeVac helped save another life!

More News

LifeVac registers another life saved in a choking emergency.

We are delighted to share the news that LifeVac has saved another child! A 3-year-old boy with special needs began choking on a piece of chicken causing a full airway blockage. The child was not able to make a sound. His mother immediately performed back blows several times but the obstruction could not be cleared. …

Read More

Man Chokes on a Hot Dog and Saved with LifeVac

Man Chokes on Piece of Hot Dog and is Saved with LifeVac …

Read More

LifeVac helps save another life in Spain!

LifeVac helps save another life in a choking emergency The team at LifeVac Europe are very please to share that LifeVac has been used again to help save another life in a choking emergency. This time in Catalunya, Spain. …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Spark Care Spark Care Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa EU EU France France Denmark Denmark Belgium Belgium Switzerland Switzerland Germany Germany