LifeVac Registers Another Life Saved

We received news that a 61-year-old man choked on a hamburger causing a partial airway obstruction. LifeVac was utilized and successfully dislodged the food.

Below is the testimonial from the gentleman’s brother:

The incident happened back in 2021. My twin brother suffered from a condition called PSP- a frontal lobe disorder for which there is no cure. As his disease progressed, he was unable to feed himself, let alone walk or talk. I was watching YouTube one day when I came across your advertisement. I was about to SKIP Ad when I saw a man in a wheelchair and the situation looked familiar. My biggest fear was that I would be feeding my brother and he choked to death under my care. I saw the benefits of your product and bought it immediately. It is a decision that will go down as the best decision I could possibly have made. One day I was feeding him a White Castle Burger, but I must have left it in the microwave for a few seconds too long. My brother took a bite and swallowed but it became lodged in his throat. The look in his eyes told me everything. It was the look of sheer terror as he could not speak. I jumped into action and grabbed the device and followed my initial training. The first time failed because my brother’s mouth was not open enough. I collected my thoughts and took a deep breath. I knew that this product was NOT going to fail. So the second time I had him open his mouth as wide as he could and began to use the LifeVac. Within three plunges, the WCB has dislodged. When I saw my brother take a breath of air, I was so relieved because he would surely have died-there is no doubt in my mind. He and I both thank you. I don’t think I could live with myself had he choked to death in front of me and I was unable to do anything about it. Thank you SO much and God Bless.”

— Brother

Sadly, his brother passed away from complications of the disease. Our deepest condolences go out to the family.

More News

LifeVac saves 36th life!

On the 27th of August LifeVac was informed once again of saving another child’s life! …

Read More

Aunt Saves Her 3-Year-Old Niece from Choking

Aunt Saves Her 3-Year-Old Niece in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac

First Responders Save Life with LifeVac in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa