LifeVac saves another child’s life in a choking emergency!

The team at LifeVac Europe have received news of another child’s life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother:

“I had first heard about the LifeVac months before I had actually bought one. In that time, we had a scary choking incident with one of our kids so we decided to buy one for peace of mind and that decision saved my 4 yr. old son’s life. Dinner started as any other day. We had Japanese takeout and my son was eating a piece of broccoli. It became lodged in his throat with a full obstruction. We tried Heimlich, back pats, finger sweeps, and NOTHING worked. I grabbed the LifeVac and used it on him and rolled him to his side and did a quick finger sweep and sat him up and he spat it out on the kitchen floor. My son later told me that when I used the LifeVac he felt it pull the broccoli out of his throat. I encourage everyone to buy a LifeVac. It’s something no one ever wants to have to use but are more than thankful they have one if they need it. LifeVac saved my son’s life and I am so beyond thankful to this amazing company and those who shared this amazing lifesaving product with me!”

More News

LifeVac saves it’s 24th life!!

On the 7th of December we were informed of our device saving it’s 24th life. …

Read More

Saving lives in the care sector around the world!

Being LifeVac Europe means we proudly have partners around Europe, Middle East and Africa who help us save lives. …

Read More

LifeVac Saves Girl Choking on Piece of Sausage

LifeVac Saves Girl Choking on Piece of Sausage in a Choking Emergency …

Read More

Distributors

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Spain Spain Greece Greece Benelux Benelux Israel Israel Middle East Middle East South Africa South Africa