LifeVac saves another child’s life in a choking emergency!

The team at LifeVac Europe have received news of another child’s life saved. Here is the testimonial from the mother:

“I had first heard about the LifeVac months before I had actually bought one. In that time, we had a scary choking incident with one of our kids so we decided to buy one for peace of mind and that decision saved my 4 yr. old son’s life. Dinner started as any other day. We had Japanese takeout and my son was eating a piece of broccoli. It became lodged in his throat with a full obstruction. We tried Heimlich, back pats, finger sweeps, and NOTHING worked. I grabbed the LifeVac and used it on him and rolled him to his side and did a quick finger sweep and sat him up and he spat it out on the kitchen floor. My son later told me that when I used the LifeVac he felt it pull the broccoli out of his throat. I encourage everyone to buy a LifeVac. It’s something no one ever wants to have to use but are more than thankful they have one if they need it. LifeVac saved my son’s life and I am so beyond thankful to this amazing company and those who shared this amazing lifesaving product with me!”

More News

LifeVac helps save another life in the UK Adult Care Sector

The team at LifeVac Europe are very pleased to share more amazing news that LifeVac has helped save yet another life in the UK Adult Care Sector. This time within Hallmark Care Homes following their group roll out. …

Read More

LifeVac saves hospital patients life

The team at LifeVac are proud to announce another life saved in a choking emergency! …

Read More

LifeVac Saves a Woman with Lou Gehrig’s Disease from Choking

We are pleased to share news that LifeVac has helped to save another life …

Read More

Location selector

United Kingdom United Kingdom Help Save Lives Help Save Lives Poland Poland Sweden Sweden Ireland Ireland Spain Spain Greece Greece